A little busy...

Somedays I want to blog and think about it but never get around to it. I just prefer sleep. I've been trying to go to bed earlier and read my Bible more instead reading other blogs. Guess you could say it's my new years resolution. (I've never really made one before)

But lately I've been preparing the necessary paperwork to complete our tax returns. It's that time of year again (my favorite) and I often get calls from friends and family to do their taxes too. So I've got to stay on top of my game. So I've increase my coke intake to two per day. I need that extra caffiene to get everything done.

Justus is doing great. He's nursing good (whenever he wants) and growing out of all the newborn clothes already. He sleeps in the bed with us right now. All our boys did until they were 3 months old then they go in the crib in their room. Justus will do the same. It's just easier to have him in our bed when I nurse him at night.

Jaron's principal called to "recognize" his AWESOME reading skills! I told her I wanted him to be tested for being "gifted". So they are going to do that soon.

I took Jacob to our first PTO meeting at the school tonight. He got up with all the kids and did a little skit. It was cute and then we went to the library to learn about the new grading system they are switching too. I had Justus in the Moby Wrap and everyone was staring. I wear him in that a lot in public. It's just easier and he LOVES it. I dread the day he's too big for it.

Jonah is talking so good. He's making complete sentences and learning new words to describe things. It's so cute to hear them develope their language skills. He's so smart just like his brothers.

I'm late getting in bed. goodnight.