I have a dream...

...of a family closet. Or some sort of organized system for the boys clothes. I won't lie the laundry can be a little overwhelming at times. If it weren't for my husband being the "laundry king" there is no way I could keep up.

Our boys are all 2 years and 8 or 9 months apart so that means they are usually wearing 2 sizes apart. So every other size is in our attic. We store their clothes in rubbermaid bins mostly all the same sizes in one. Shoes and all, as they grow out of things. It's a little annoying to me that we have to put them up there one year and bring them down the next. I wish we had the space to keep all the clothes down here on hangers or in drawers labeled by size and organized by season.

I have this vision of a room lined with dressers and wire racks on the walls. Clothes hung so neatly and shoes lining the floor. I guess it won't happen as long as we live here. But hey I can dream can't I?