still sideways...

Well I am pretty sure I can still feel this baby's head on my right side. He's very big and is running out of space to rotate downward. I am a little worried....or should I say A LOT! I've never had this problem before and I don't want to have a c-section. Please pray for him to move down SOON! I am ready to see him and anxious to be on my feet again and doing my part around here. Chris basically does everything. He works and feeds the kids and bathes them and does homework with them. Everytime I get up my stomach tightens up and I have to go back to the recliner. Sometimes I feel like he's going to kick his feet right out of me. I know anything is possible and he could turn at the last minute so please pray that he does. I cannot be laid up for 6 weeks recovering from a c-section.