Almost there....

I am counting down the days LITERALLY! He's still not in the right position but we are still praying. Are you?

Our boys are so ready to see him. Chris can't wait to see what he looks like. I can't wait to see if he has any hair. The other boys were all pretty much bald until they were one.

I have dropped 2 of the kids I was babysitting and now I am down to one little girl and next week will be her last week. I just can't do it anymore. I am HUGE! I know some may want to see a picture of me so I might get brave and take one soon. MAYBE....

We got a rocking chair for free from someone. I finally found the perfect dresser to use for Justus' clothes and his changing table on top of it. I have the room all ready. His clothes are all washed and folded neatly in the drawers. The swing, carseat & bouncy seat covers have all been washed. I found a baby bath at a yard sale for just $4. The baby bag is packed for the hospital and I made my list of things I need for myself but just haven't packed it yet.

Chris worries about me every time I go to Walmart for groceries. I never take longer than one hour but he thinks I will go into labor. I am not worried because I never have early labor. I am just very uncomfortable right now so I use the handicapped motorized scooters in walmart. I know it's hilarous but at this point I don't really care what anyone thinks. I can't walk that whole store and besides, Jonah loves to "help me drive".

All the boys winter clothes are out of the attic and summer clothes put away. I have bagged up all my maternity clothes that I can no longer wear. I am cleaning more and more trying to get things done so I won't have to do it after he arrives. Chris is always doing the laundry and emptying the dishwasher for me. He's so great at taking over when he sees I can't do it. I usually want to take over and do everything myself but right now that is impossible. I have to let him help me. I just feel bad because he works so I feel like the house work is my job.

Of course there is more I would like to do before the baby comes like paint the boys room and maybe our room but I doubt it will happen. We did manage to repaint the bathroom and put up wall border & paint Jonah's and Justus' room since I have been pregnant.

I have developed carpal tunnel from the swelling in my hands. It's pregnancy induced and should go away after he's born. If you don't know what it's like I'll tell you. My hands are numb right now from typing too much. They go numb during the night and I can't bend my fingers when I wake up. It's not fun but I can do this....it's only 24 more days....right. :-/

I think I can....I hope I can....I know I can.....I guess I can......