He has a name!

So I posted on Facebook the other day the name we agreed on for this baby. He will be Justus Andrew. It took us a little longer to agree this time but we finally decided and were going to keep it a secret but couldn't resist telling it. Now the boys can talk to their brother and call him by name. Oh how they love to feel him kicking. :-)

I went back to the doctor today for a check up and everything looks great. My weight & blood pressure are fine. He is growing good and his heartbeat is good. Because I have big babies they are probably going to let me get induced a week early again this time. Jacob was 8 lbs, Jaron was 8 lbs and Jonah was 8 lb 13 oz one week early. So it's apparent I have big babies. They don't want him to get too big and force me to get a c-section. So that means we are looking at approx Nov 29th for delivery day!!! WOO HOO!

My body is definately getting tired and it's evident in the way I walk and sometimes the way I talk. :-/

only 59 more days!!!

I think I can....I think I can...