Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd
that's a relationship

I shall not want
that's supply

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
that's rest

He leadeth me beside the still waters
that's refreshment

He restoreth my soul
that's healing

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
that's guidance

For His names sake
that's purpose

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
that's testing

I will fear no evil
that's protection

For thou art with me
that's faithfulness

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
that's discipline

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
that's hope

Thou annointest my head with oil
that's consecration

My cup runneth over
that's abundance

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
that's blessing

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
that's security

Forever.
that's eternity