King for the day!


Well Jaron came home from school today with a gold crown on his head. He said he got to be king for the day at school. I asked him what he did to deserve that and he told me he was being good sitting quietly and raising his hand. I am so glad he is learning to follow directions and doing well in school. I wasn't sure if he would behave but so far it seems to be going great. He is eating his sandwich every day but nothing else with it. He comes home very hungry and always has a snack. We've reduced down to one pediasure a day and he is still maintaining his weight at 36 lbs.

I just got Jaron out of bed to go potty like I do every night at this time, and he said "Mommy I want somebody to love me" and I said " I love you" and he said "I love everybody" (he is basically talking in his sleep but it was so precious.) I know it's hard raising these boys but I'm sure one day I'll look back and miss the precious moments like this one. :-(

*****I am getting bigger so sitting, standing or walking are all becoming uncomfortable. So blogging might become less too.