I can do this...

Being pregnant and raising 3 boys and babysitting 3 little ones isn't always easy. I do get tired A LOT! My back is starting to hurt more and more. I am often out of breath and need to lay down for little 5 min breaks. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to babysit. Everyday I want to quit keeping other kids but now is not the time. As you can see at the top of the blog I only have about 100 more days in this pregnancy. I think I might make a paper chain and start tearing off the days until baby arrives. (when I get a free minute)

I love my boys and I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy. I have only gained about 15 lbs. so far. I am just really starting to feel the strain on my body. Not to complain and not saying I regret getting pregnant. This baby was planned and is wanted and loved already. It is just really hard work making a person. :-D I read in a book that a pregnant woman sitting down is the equivelant to a non pregnant person moutain climbing.

Jaron told me yesterday "I'm ready for that baby to come out!" and Jonah told me one day last week "open the belly get the baby out". Jacob said "It already looks like you're 9 months". My boys are all so sweet. I can't wait to see this little one inside me. Those first few months with a newborn are so sweet and precious. I know there will be sleepless nights and I will be a walking zombie most of the time. But I love having children. I love when they walk up to me for no reason at all and kiss me saying "I love you". Jacob's been doing that daily lately. Jonah says "I wuv you too."

So being a mother is hard work and inspite of all the fussing and lecturing we have to do as parents~ I still love my children. They were all planned and wanted. God let us borrow them to raise for Him. We are doing our best to raise little gentlemen that will one day grow up and hopefully want to serve the Lord.