Silly Saturdays....

Well it's no suprise the things we find around our house.....I guess this cow was getting worried about her weight...this is where I found her.
And this is my jewelry box that is always on my dresser in my room Jaron's favorite little box....He puts anything and everything in it....Jonah wanted some cheez its so Jaron was only sharing.... :-D
Then I drank a coke and was on the floor with some serious stomach cramps but just had to capture this moment...He has found better things to do with the baskeball goal....this is an EVERY DAY occurence.
Jonah would rather hold my camera....
Jaron brings me the base of the goal with something to show me...
Look inside mommy...
It's MICKEY MOUSE!!!
Jonah is fighting me for the camera....

Jaron is just laughing.....and my stomach is still hurting....
Dinner is done (Freschetta Pizza) and baths are finished...time to relax on the couch and calm down before bedtime....Jaron said "take a picture mommy" and he tried to fake like he's sleeping...