Laundry

Well I just went on a laundry spree and folded 3 loads that have been waiting for about 3 days to be touched. Jacob even noticed when Chris walked out of the bedroom wearing his white undershirt....."Whoa daddy your shirt is very wrinkly". He washed all the clothes and puts them in the dryer but then I have to find time to fold them. If he didn't wash any I would let them pile up all week. I like to make sure my children have enough outfits for atleast 6 days and 6 pairs of socks and underwear so if we don't to do laundry all week they still have something to wear. And me well I have 4 drawers full of PJ's cause that's all I wear. I babysit in them and stay in them and usually never go in my closet until time to go to church. Right now all my maternity clothes are hanging in the laundry room pitifully wrinkled from being in the attic for 2 years. Not sure if an iron will fix it might need to rewash them all. Anyway...I have a couple cell phone pictures not the best quality but they are too cute not to post.