It's not been easy....

....but I am still alive. I might have spoke too soon about having less headaches. I got one saturday and could NOT get rid of it SO I went to bed with it and woke up with a full blown migraine! Not fun...I am used to functioning with a regular headache but a migraine is a whole other story. I couldn't barely move my head and would have rather kept my eyes closed. Because I am pregnant I can only take Tylenol and it usually doesn't help at all. But I said a prayer and took 3 tylenol before getting in the shower this morning. Blow drying my hair was like TORTURE but had to be done. Chris suggested I stay home from church but I didn't want to let the devil steal my joy. I kept telling myself it's going to get better so I got dressed and ironed the boys clothes and sat down to rest on the couch for a few minutes. When I got up, 2 hours after taking the tylenol, the headache was gone! I was so thankful and now just needed a boost of energy to get to church. So I drank a coke and we went to church. I took the boys to the park saturday but forgot to bring the camera. (can't think straight when my head hurts) It was pouring rain when we got out of church tonight but I am thankful for the rain. We are still on a water restriction in our county and maybe they lift it soon. My boys love to play in the sprinkler. Anyway...I feel like that was just one big run sentence. I need to go to bed.