Headaches...

Well I don't want to make this a negative post. I am trying to focus on the positive things in my life a lot more these days. I just have to tell you about this headache I got yesterday. It started in the morning and on the way to church I was putting on my make up in the car...yes because that's where I always put it on. And the music was playing and the boys were all trying to talk to me so I told Chris I need to turn it off it was just too much noise and my head was starting to hurt. He said "Did you take something?" And I said I can't take just anything because I'm pregnant...just tylenol and it doens't really help me. So Jacob in the very back seat of the van said "Mommy why don't you take Neosporin?" I busted out laughing....we use neosporin for a lot of things from sores on fingers, knee scrapes and chapped lips. He thought it was a cure-all I guess. He was serious and just wanted to help me.

PS. As the day progressed the headache got worse and I took Tylenol with no relief. Sleep did the trick and I woke up feeling pretty good.

Maybe tomorrow I will get some pictures, but right now it's time for me to go to bed.....goodnight.