Playing at the Park

We decided this morning that we needed to get out of the house so we took the kids the local park. And to our suprise the YMCA was setting up a full day of fun with bouncy houses and face painting and snow cones and popcorn!!! We couldn't have picked a better day and it was all free!!! But, of course, I forgot my camera and only got a couple of pictures with my cell phone.
Jonah going down the slide...
Jacob & Jaron jumping in the bouncy house...
Then we got silly with the camera...
GROUP HUG!!!
Jacob eating some oreos

Jaron cracking up laughing...

Jonah being silly with the hat...he put that on and took it off about 20 times...

We had a fun day....I had to make a quick trip to the store and before I say this....I want to be sure you know that I realize I am not a perfect mother by any means....I just don't think I am this bad. I saw a lady coming out of the store with two teenage boys one pushing the buggy and he said "LOOK!" and she yelled "I can't look~I'm TYPING!" so of course I looked at her and noticed she was wearing her blue tooth and texting on her phone....OH MY GOSH!!! Seriously did she just say that out loud....I can't look I'm typing!?!?!? WOW she must have been typing something very important....