What's the rush?

Why do I always rush? Why do I feel like I need to rush? I rush my kids and there's really no reason. It's all about being in bed by 8pm. But whose watching? I mean I don't have anyone to answer to if they get in bed at 8:05. WHO CARES?!?! My husband and I set the rules and we can change them if we want to. I feel like I am so strict with our schedule that I can't even give myself some slack. Seriously....what's the rush? We have no where to be most of the time but I am always rushing. That's just another one of my bad habits I want to change. I mean I know that children need structure and routine is a great thing. I love our schedule and they do too. But I think I'm too hard on myself.

I guess it's because they don't get outside much right now, but they have so much energy and sometimes play in bed for an hour before falling alseep. I can't wait until summer time when they can play outside all day and get wore out so they will sleep better. They love going to the park and we pack our lunches and eat there at the picnic tables. Jonah is bigger now too so he can go down the slides and things. Last summer he was too scared.

Anyway we had a good day at church and even squeezed in our afternoon nap. :-D Trying to go to bed earlier. So I gotta go clean the kitchen and brush my teeth.....goodnight.