Sick & Weak

Well I am sick and have been now for 7 days. Coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose. I am starting to wonder if this will ever go away. I do NOT like these recycled tissues I bought....they are like wiping your nose with a brillo pad. OUCH! My boys were sick first and then I got it. I just hope Chris doesn't get it. I might try some of that Emergen-C I have in the cabinet. I have discovered I love mangos and they are packed full of vitamin A and good for the sinuses. I have been eating one every day for weeks. I also have been cutting back on junk food and eating more fruits. I want to eat more vegetables but my tongue does not agree with me. I have lost 6 lbs. in just doing that though. I wish I could like things like broccoli and cauliflower and spinach....YUCK! I try them and just cannot force myself to get a second bite. I want my boys to eat healthier but how can I get them too if I'm not.

Oh that reminds me....I caught myself yesterday saying several times all day long to the boys "BE NICE!" well how can I expect them to be nice if I am not leading by example? Just another one of my mothering faults. We all have them and I am willing to admit that. I need to change a lot of things in my attitude and my life. That is why I go to church and read my bible and pray. I am looking for help from God. Just because I say I'm a christian doesn't mean I'm sinless it just means I sin less.