Random cell pics

Note: One thing I forgot to post yesterday ~ I think it's very ironic all the time I spend washing my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.... :-/ Oh and remind me to never start the dishwasher at midnight again....I could not go to sleep for all the unusual noises..... :-(

Occassionally Jacob will get my cell phone and start taking pictures of things so I decided the other night to check my phone and see what was on it. I had 174 pictures most of which were objects and not people. He takes pictures of toys, tv, carpet, his hand, ceiling fans...and more. SO after deleting most of them I found a bunch I had taken over the last 3-4 months that were cute and I wanted to share....

Jonah loves Nanny
Jacob crossing his eyes being silly
Jaron's cool sunglasses
Jonah making himself at home at the library
Jonah had to try on the sunglasses... :-D Yes he's in his pj's we just went to the bank....we were all in our pjs actually....we did not get out of the car..just had to rush before they closed....we got another one of our mailbox blessings...that's a whole other post for tomorrow maybe.