My little artists...

The boys wanted to paint the other day...

They love to paint and make me wonderful art to hang on the fridge....but then they started acting silly and Jaron did this...
Uh OH!!! No worries...one of the many things I have learned not to freak out about....it's just water colors....they are so easy to clean up. :-D
Then Jacob came home from school limping saying he hurt his leg....very close to his private so I took him to the doctor to make sure he didn't have a hernia...everything is fine...just a pulled muscle...so he got the bright idea to use their guitar as a cane! LOL
And this is just another one of those things I have learned to not let bother me. The mess in their room....is it really important? No who cares. As long as they are all fed and happy and clean. :-D