Little Einsteins.....







Jonah loves to sing the ABC's and Jaron wanted to help him...My boys are all so smart. I have heard that some kids go to kindergarten not even knowing their ABC's or how to write their name. It's so sad to me that a mother would not take the time to teach their child something that simple. I often feel like there are so many things I could do better but then I watch a couple episodes of supernanny and kinda feel like a good mother compared to some of them. :-D



This picture was take yesterday before walking out the door for church. Jonah loves to wear ties and asks for one every sunday. Jaron does too but his shirt was missing the top button so he said to me "We'll just skip it" :-D and Jacob used to wear ties as a baby and toddler but now I have to MAKE him and sometimes I am just not in the mood to argue so I give in and let him go without....they are just so darn handsome....