Faith & Family

Well for those who don't know I babysit children in my home for some extra income. I love staying at home with my boys and being able to make a little money too. I am here when Jacob gets off the bus and can also keep my house clean. I knew when I was 12 years old I wanted to get married and have kids and stay at home with them. I really want to homeschool but it's just not an option right now. Jaron will be registered for kindergarten next week. OMGOSH!!! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I also cannot believe I am going to be 30 this year! WHAT? Did I just say that? It's crazy how our body ages but our minds feel so young.

I am so thankful I found Chris when I did and we got married when I was 18. God has blessed him with a great job and he just got a raise by the way! :-D We have wonderful insurance too. Some days I feel like getting a public job would be good for me. You know socializing with other adults. But then I think about how much more important it is for me to be here for my children. I cannot imagine how so many moms work and have kids at home to raise. Staying home and keeping the house clean is full time 24/7 job. I am always on call. I am not complaining though. I love my boys and do not regret having them. God is amazing and He's taken care of all our needs. I love that saying "Where God guides He provides". Our boys were not accidents...they were all planned and wanted. We are content with our lives and our home.


"Not that I speak in respect of want, for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phillipians 4:11