Happy 4th Birthday

































Well my baby is 4 years old....He's not little anymore. He does not want me to call him my baby anymore. He has been going to pre-K 1 day a week to hold a spot for the school year. He will start in August full time. This was a big step for him because he doesn't eat like normal children. He holds everything in his mouth and takes one hour to eat a sandwich (just an example) He has a very sensitive gag reflex and because he puked so much as a baby eating is not a fun experience for him. He didn't even eat one bite of birthday cake. It brings him to tears if we try to get him to taste anything new. So I said all that to say this. He ate PIZZA at school yesterday. I almost cried when the teacher told me. I had to get a doctors note stating he has oral aversions so he could bring his own lunch. So I sent a banana for breakfast ( he eats them every day at home) and he ate all of it and they offered him so fruit cocktail and he ate it!!! He's never even tasted fruit cocktail. I am amazed. I think it's because he's sitting at a table with all the other kids eating and he just did it! Then for lunch I sent poptarts but she offered him pizza like the other children and he ate it, WITH HIS HANDS! He hates getting his hands sticky or messy. I can't believe he ate it. PRAISE THE LORD! So next Tuesday when he goes I will send his food but I won't tell him it's there and I told her to offer him what everyone else is eating and see what he does. I was so nervous about sending him and praying he wouldn't loose weight. But he proved me wrong. He is growing up and hopefully gonna start eating "normal" very soon.

I took the boys to Monkey Joes for his birthday. THEY LOVED IT! I got a few pictures on my cell phone so they aren't great but I forgot my camera.