Speechless

Look at his face. I am speechless....what do you say to face that adorable? Every where I go people stop me and tell me how beautiful he is. I am not sure if I mentioned it on here before but we took him to a modeling agency in Atlanta. They wanted him but they wanted me to take a class for $115 to learn about modeling. We do not have that kind of money to spend on something that uncertain. They said modeling is like real estate. They put him out there and when clients come by looking for a baby they browse their book and pick one they like. So there is no telling. I just feel like I need to do something with him though he is so handsome to just sit here. I sent his picture to regis and kelly for their show recently and he didn't get picked so maybe I'm wrong... Just click on the picture to enlarge it for your enjoyment....I can't get enough of him....Not walking yet...I'll post a video when he does...