So Sweet...

Jacob had a stomach ache so we went to the doctor instead of church this sunday. And here we are in CVS picking up his medicine. Guess it was just a bug no vomiting just hurting...He didn't want to walk so he just rode with Jonah.
This was right after a bath. Jacob does this a lot. He is very loving toward Jonah. He likes to pick him up under his arms and "teach him to walk".
Lately Jacob has been saying a things to me that are so sweet. He asked for something to drink this weekend when he was laying on the couch with the stomach ache and I brought him some Gatorade. He said "you're such a good mommy".
And the other day he was eating popcorn and he said "Mommy (chewing) mommy, this guy right here (pointing to Orville Redenbacher) he makes the best popcorn". I died laughing...
He still loves school and is doing good. He never has to turn his card for bad behavoir and his report cards all look good. Oh that reminds me he also said when his bus goes by the CVS (close to home) it makes him think of me. And he told me he sits with a 5th grade girl on the bus. He likes those older women...