Change of plans...



Well I decided that Jacob needs to go to public school. In order for me to focus on Jaron's speech and get him ready for pre-K I needed to put Jacob in school. So we signed him up and yesterday was his first day. I feel like this is the best thing for us right now. I tried to homeschool but it is very stressful for me to take care of Jonah and Jaron and school Jacob and keep them all quiet for Chris to sleep as well. I am also thinking of doing some online collee myself so I can get a degree and work from home. That is the plan anyway. Here is a picture of him getting on the bus this morning. I took him yesterday with registration papers and he rode the bus home but my camera was full and it would take a picture of him jumping off the bus. He was so excited to see us that he forgot his back pack. He told me his favorite parts of school are recess and cafeteria. He said one little boy was getting in trouble and Jacob was trying to teach him manners. How funny! Jaron really missed him too. He asked "where's Jacob?" about 3 times.