Onions...

This is how I found Jacob the other day. I did not tell him to put those glasses on and I did not tell him to get that book. He was just sitting there when I walked in and immediately walked back out for the camera.
Early morning picture before things got too crazy. Jacob drinking his chocolate milk and still holding the dog he sleeps with and Jaron with a mouth full of peanut butter chips. The first thing he goes for in the morning.
And here are those silly glasses again. I don't know about you but I was dying laughing!!!
And one more thing. The other day on Curious George, Jacob learned about onions and how they make you cry. And later on he said to me "Hey mommy, you don't have to spank us anymore" my response was "oh really" and he said "yeah, you can just make us bite a onion." And that my friend is the logic of my 5 year old.