Sweet Sleep...


Here he is resting peacefully...today anyway. He still only has 4 teeth on top and I think he is trying to cut some more. He keeps one whole hand in his mouth most of the time. I hope they come in before this new baby arrives. I don't want 2 of them waking up during the night. We are still potty training. We give him one M&M every time he pees in the potty and I have not been able to convince him to poop in it yet. But when he does I told him he gets 2 M&M's. He loves them and doesn't mind peeing in the potty. But sometimes I forget to take him and he doesn't know to tell me yet so we have some accidents. It is still early in the game and we have plenty of time before this baby arrives. That is my goal, to have Jaron fully potty trained before the new baby gets here. I don't want 2 in diapes. Anyway, sweet dreams I am hitting the sack!!!