Swimming July 4th


We went to Jaron's Granna's house for July 4th and this is what the boys did all day. Jaron loves the water, no matter how ice cold it is. This is right when he stepped in, notice he is sucking in because it took his breath. But he still played in it for an hour or more.

He didn't get a nap today so he went to bed at 7pm before it was even dark so maybe next year he can see some fire works. He sure did have fun though once we hooked up this slide into the pool.

Right now he is sick though. He hasn't been sleeping good at night, waking up 2 or 3 times a night and messing with his ears alot. Also he is chewing on the coffee table a lot and the window seals. He is trying to cut his pointy teeth on the bottom and some on top too I think. It's hard to get a look in his mouth anymore. He won't sit still long enough. So I took him to the doctor today and they said yes his ears are infected and he is on amoxicillin for 10 days. Also they gave me so samples of decongestant/antihistamine for the green sinus and nasal drainage he is having. I hope he feels better soon cause this lack of sleep is about to kill me!

On a more positive note he is smarter than I realized. He was pointing out all the shapes at the doctor today. I draw shapes for him all the time but when weren't even talking about them and he just started saying "oval, square, circle." I almost fell out of my chair. THat's my boy. And we have taught him to say "I two" but if you ask him how old he is he'll say "five" and hold up 5 fingers with a big grin. He can also count to five on his fingers and he knows all the colors. He might not be able to talk very good but he can still learn.