July 4th (too loud)


And here they are...they dangerous duo. They are so sweet when they are sleeping. This was at granna's house on July 4th. Jacob said "look mommy we are twins" as he laid down beside him. It took him about 3 seconds to fall asleep after a late night of fireworks and lots of excitement. He was loving it! But when I kissed him goodnight he said "Mommy, I don't like fireworks." What!?!?!? I thought you loved them. He said "No they are too loud". Oh well better luck next year. He has been using some big words lately like calculations and actually and lots of others. He has started asking me why and what about everything. It's official he is at the "WHY" stage. It's driving me crazy but I am trying to be patient and explain everything. Like why are the yellow lines on the road? and What is a knee? And what does lie mean? He loves to walk around the house with a pen and paper writing notes and bossing Jaron around. And if he could have it his way, he would ride his scooter from sun up to sun down. Rain or Sunshine. He has fallen in love with the girls in the previous pictures and wakes up asking to go see them. So all I can say is Watch World cause here he comes!