Mommy begged for water...

Well Jaron has been sick AGAIN. He started coughing and fever on Thanksgiving day. He started puking the next day. He puked for 6 days and I went to the doctor and 2 diff. hospitals trying to get some fluids for him. He was so dehydrated. No wet diapers and no tears and his lips were so dry they were cracking and bleeding. I begged, cried, yelled and complained. They all keep saying he has a virus. FOR SIX days I don't think so! This is not normal, he couldn't keep down anything I put in his mouth. So I went to the pediatrician Thursday and saw a different doctor (they rotate) and she held my hand and apologized. She said all I can say is sorry. I am sorry someone hasn't done something sooner. She wrote up the orders and sent us to the hospital for IV fluids and 24 hour observation. FINALLY someone listened...
So Jaron got his fluids and drank milk while in the hospital with no nausea meds and kept it all down. Well when they discharged us Friday (yesterday) we came home and he climbed up on his brothers bed and PUKED ALL OVER IT! I couldn't believe it! So it's still a mystery as to what is wrong. I wonder if we will ever find out. He has lost 2 lbs. in 3 weeks and is down to 19.5 lbs. now. So little and all his clothes are falling off. Sometimes I feel like such a bad mom, I try so hard to help him gain...please say a prayer for us.