New Puppy!


We got a new puppy and here she is! Her name is Precious and she is a teacup poodle. She is only 3 months old and 3 1/2 lbs. The boys LOVE HER! Jaron lost 1 lb. last week while he was sick which he cannot afford to lose. He is back to eating now and has started a new thing. He goes to bed like normal at 7pm and wakes up around 1am for a few hours crying and will not hush or sleep. He wants me to hold him and I give in feeling bad letting him cry. Well it has been 4 nights in a row and MOMMY IS TIRED! I too him to the doctor today to make sure nothing was wrong and she said it is strickly behavoiral. I need to let him cry and break this habit now before it gets any worse. He stops crying when I hold him and screams the second I put him in the bed. He is so smart. He knows mommy's weakness. Oh and the cough has returned. I don't remember the last time he wasn't sick! What a day, what a week, what a month!!!