FINALLY PICTURES




Well here are the pictures of my little monkey at the park. He was loving it! He climbed onto his changing table the other day so this was his dream land. He also can climb onto Jacobs bed-oh let me add that picture too.
I don't know how he does it...I mean I do but I just didn't think baby's were capable. I guess mine it. Jacob wasn't a climber like this but he sure is learning a few things from his baby brother. I took Jaron to Atlanta to see the speech therapist and occupational therapist today and they are going to schedule him for a swallow study and a side veiw xray. They think he has something wrong internally causing all the vomiting. Also I am calling tomorrow to get an appt. with a pediatric GI doc. We will get to the bottom of all this puking. If he could get over the cough it might help matters. I sure do hope he gets better soon. He is so pitiful lately. Coughing all day and dont' have much of an appetite.......