Sorry no pics...

Well I have tried twice to post pictures and something isn't working right with blogger or my internet service provider. I don't know but I just wanted everyone to know Jaron is not puking daily anymore. He is still congested and coughing at night some. But he is back to eating food daily almost every 2 hours. I have started adding butter to all the vegetables and brown sugar to his sweet potatoes for some "candied yams"! He seems to like them much better. I figured all the butter might help him gain some too. He still hasn't learned to suck from a sippy cup but I know it won't be long. He loves water and chews on his cup to make some come out. He has a tooth on top. Not sure if I already posted that or not. We went to the park today and I got pictures. I'll try again tomorrow to post them. thanks for reading.