Not up to par...

Well I thought I would get a cute picture of the boys in their new matching PJ's...but Jacob is just not up to it. He has been so sick this last week. Coughing like a dog and running 103 fever. I feel so bad for him. I guess it was just a virus. He layed on the couch for 2 days doing nothing and that is not like him AT ALL. He just started playing again but he can't seem to shake the cough. I have tried everything. We are using Jaron's nebulizer for Jacob and vicks vapor rub and robitussin and a vaporizer in his room at night. What else can I do. He doesn't have much of an appetite either. The fever last two days and he also had some diarrhea but that has passed. And did I forget to mention the nose that is running A MARATHON. Please say a little prayer for him to "Get Well Soon". Anyways, he didn't feel like smiling but I still think the Pj's are cute.