What a little Man

Well here he is, our handsome little man, all dressed and ready for church. He was doing great there for a while drinking on his own. And he does it still sometimes. But he will only drink like half his bottle for me and I usually squirt the rest. I am getting frustrated~wishing there was another way or a better bottle or something. We went to the GI doctor and he said Jaron was growing good and I needed to lower my expectations and try not to compare him to Jacob. It is so hard because Jacob was a big baby and Jaron is so little and feel like he is not getting enough. The doctor was very nice and made me feel better. He suggested adding some stuff to the breast milk to give him more calories. We are trying it but I think it tastes bad. Jaron isn't very interested in drinking now. I don't know what to do. I will be so glad when he can suck a bottle on his own and I know he will drink when he is hungry and I don't have to force him. Let's see, we have 75 more days until surgery!!! Thank God! This has flown by. He has been wearing the NAM for 121 days, can you believe it?!?!?! I think going to NY every week keeps me busy so time is flying by. Thanks for all your prayers.