2 month check up

Well I haven't posted in a while because I have been very busy with doctor's appointments and trying to get some rest. But we did take Jaron to his 2 month check up and he weighed 11 lbs. 9 oz. and is 23 in. long. He is growing so good. Feeding him is still a very difficult task. We have tried 6 or 8 different kinds of formula and he threw up all of them or they constipated him so I did some research and found Mother's Milk Banks. There is 12 of them nationwide and they have mom's who donate their milk to help babies with medical needs. They do not get paid for it and they are blood tested and screened throughly. It has been such a blessing to have him on the breast milk. He doesn't spit it up like he did the formula and I feel so much better giving him the real thing. God has been so good to us by providing all our needs at just the right times. Jaron is smiling more and more and making lots of cooing noises. I'll try to post more often sorry it took me so long, just been too tired to get online. Thanks for reading.