Back to Atlanta Today

Well we went to the doctor in Atlanta today for Jaron's 1st NAM adjustment. He has been fussy with it and got a couple sores in his mouth, which is normal. We have smoothed it out and they say each week gets a little easier. I hope so. I want him to be happy and get used to it so he will drink better. I have medicine for his sore in his mouth and I think this week should be easier than last. He is getting more alert and he SMILED AT ME for the first time in the doctor's office today. I was making a SSSS noise looking at him and he was looking at me and smiled real big without his NAM so it was and it was so PRECIOUS!!! I laughed out loud. Maybe one day soon I can get a picture of him smiling and I will post it. Oh and I asked if we could weigh him and he weighed 9 lbs. 12 oz. Anyway, thanks for reading. God Bless You All.